Email Marketing Training
Are you struggling to get that consistent flow of clients and you’re feeling frustrated?
I know that all you want is the freedom to be able to work ON your business not IN it, build a community, make a real impact and create freedom and flexibility so that you can spend time building the business you really want, work from anywhere or spend more time with your family.
And you’ve been doing what everyone advised…..building your email list. You’re doing pretty well, with regular new subscribers joining, but no matter how hard you try it’s just not clicking for you and you’re not seeing the results from the emails you’re sending that you’d like; namely no/not enough sales!
That must be really frustrating you?
You need to know you’re not alone!
I’m Kate Barrett and I work with amazing entrepreneurs just like you to create freedom and flexibility in their business, automate processes and increase sales using email marketing.
Over the last 10 years I’ve gained a wealth of experience working directly on client email marketing programs full time and projects for organisations such as Nissan, Asda, EDF Energy and adidas.
From small to large databases and budgets, I have been lucky enough to work and try out my ideas in different industries including travel, retail, publishing and Email Service Providers (ESPs). It really doesn’t matter what industry I’ve tried, I’ve learnt that it is about understanding how to use and adapt techniques to get the best results.
It hasn’t always been easy and I’ve managed through sheer hard work and determination to get it right. The world of email marketing has changed enormously over the last decade.
member of the DMA (Direct Marketing Association) Email Council mean that I am is always up to date with the latest email marketing news to feed my passion for the industry.
I founded Shine a Light Media in 2012 and The Email Marketig Academy the following year, to help entrepreneurs as well as large organisations, by sharing my email marketing knowledge and experience.
I’ve worked with many clients who are where you are now – growing their list but not knowing what to do next, what to send and when and how to create not just a large email list, but a list of prospects that are desperate to work with you and buy from you.
Those same clients who not so long ago where struggling to get their email list working for them are now seeing massive increases in their results AND revenue!
What would it mean to you, not just to grow your email list in terms of numbers, but to know what to do with that list and effectively build relationships with your subscribers, automate your funnels and increase your revenue?
Would it mean you’d have more time to spend on building the business you truly want? More time with the family?
Not having to chase after clients anymore, but instead have a community of amazing people who WANT to hear from you?
Your dreams can become your reality! You can stop the overwhelm and struggle and get paying clients through the door with ease without having to chase them – all from your email list! But only if you’re using it in the right way!
Pretty cool right?!
My range of services help you achieve just that – you’ll go from feeling overwhelmed growing your list and figuring out what to send, to getting the results you deserve and a steady stream of leads/customers to work with – no more chasing!
Want to find out how you could achieve this?
Click here to take a look at my consultancy services created specifically for amazing entrepreneurs just like you >
11 things you didn’t know about me…
- I HATE spiders!
- I have wavy hair and religiously use hair straighteners – rainy days are not good for me!
- I live in London but grew up in Northamptonshire – so I’m a country girl at heart
- I achieved a undergraduate degree in Business Studies at the university of Greenwich
- I live with my boyfriend Chris, who I’ve been with for 12 years
- I have 1 cat called Cordelia (I was really into the TV series Angel when we got her!)
- My first full time job was at the Email Service Provider (ESP) Smartfocus
- I was once on the way to a meeting and realised that I had forgotten to take off my old (chipped) nail polish so had to stop off at a shop and then sit in the car and remove it before going in to the meeting
- I attended the University of Greenwich for 4 years, gaining a BA in Business Studies
- I can usually be heard randomly saying film quotes or (badly) singing song lyrics! I am particularly fond of the song from the hangover (you know the one about the tiger?!) – which of course combines both of these!
- I love email marketing! (Maybe you knew that one already ;-))